Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Logical Testing

How many times can I use the IF AND combination ina formula, is there a
maximum?

thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel 2003 you're limited to 7 levels of nesting of functions (whether IF
or other functions). In Excel 2007 this goes up from 7 to 64.
--
David Biddulph

"Afsha" wrote in message
How many times can I use the IF AND combination ina formula, is there a
maximum?

thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jun 26, 10:33 am, Afsha wrote:
How many times can I use the IF AND combination ina formula, is there a
maximum?

thanks!

Why did you post this twice?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

because I could not see the first post for some reason - I thought the
subject might have filtered the question out???

can you see the first?

"Tim Shnell" wrote:

On Jun 26, 10:33 am, Afsha wrote:
How many times can I use the IF AND combination ina formula, is there a
maximum?

thanks!

Why did you post this twice?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OK this makes sense - I am in 2003 version and have more than 7 levels of
nesting!!!

many thanks
Afsha

"Afsha" wrote in message
How many times can I use the IF AND combination ina formula, is there a
maximum?

thanks!

Testing Richard Wrigley Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 1st 06 09:45 PM
Ignore - Just testing... Phil-in-SF Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 8th 06 11:25 PM
testing Mitchina New Users to Excel 2 June 21st 05 04:35 PM
Testing Tony Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 4th 05 05:39 PM
testing Juco Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 31st 05 01:13 AM