Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Phil-in-SF

Default Ignore - Just testing...

Sorry. I am new to the workgroups and I needed to find a question I posted
1.5 weeks ago, so wanted to add this new one to see if I couldn't then click
on my name as the author in order to have it pull up my previous question.
But certainly any tips would be welcomed. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can use google to search for stuff you've posted (and find the replies,
too).

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...Excel*&num=100

Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Dave Peterson