JulieW

Default Preserving hyperlinks in linked cells

I use the "paste link" feature to create custom sheets from data maintained
on a master sheet (in same spreadsheet). Some cells in the master sheet have
hyperlinks and I want these to show up on the custom sheets. But hyperlinks
are lost in the "paste sheet" process.

Is there a way to maintain linked cells that preserves the hyperlinks?

Thanks. --julie