Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can you export a pivot table into Access?

I have a program in which I can create pivot tables to get data. The problem
is that I want the data so I can merge it with some other data. Is there a
way to export pivot table data?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tracy

You can copy the PT and paste Special Values.
Alternatively, you can use the GetPivotData function to extract values
from the PT.
For help with GetPivotData take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards

Roger Govier

"Tracy" wrote in message
I have a program in which I can create pivot tables to get data. The
problem
is that I want the data so I can merge it with some other data. Is
there a
way to export pivot table data?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Actually, I was looking for more of a file that would have the column and row
headings and then the data. It seems like the GetPivotData function has all
of the info, but I want to export to elsewhere.

Tracy

"Tracy" wrote in message
I have a program in which I can create pivot tables to get data. The
problem
is that I want the data so I can merge it with some other data. Is
there a
way to export pivot table data?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tracy

Well save the data from whatever GetPivotData formulae you set up, and
export it to wherever you wish.

--
Regards

Roger Govier