Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tracy Tracy is offline

Default Can you export a pivot table into Access?

Actually, I was looking for more of a file that would have the column and row
headings and then the data. It seems like the GetPivotData function has all
of the info, but I want to export to elsewhere.

Tracy

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Tracy

You can copy the PT and paste Special Values.
Alternatively, you can use the GetPivotData function to extract values
from the PT.
For help with GetPivotData take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards

Roger Govier

"Tracy" wrote in message
I have a program in which I can create pivot tables to get data. The
problem
is that I want the data so I can merge it with some other data. Is
there a
way to export pivot table data?

Thanks