Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multi Page Header Row For Reports

i have a report for jobs that have been onsite for more than 2 days without
an estimate, this report can often be several pages long, while onscreen i
use freeze panes to keep the headers visible all the time when scrolling it
doesnt help me when i have to print the document for my colleagues, when i
print for my colleagues i want it to print this header row on every page of
the spreadsheet without me having to manually paste it in each time, i
beleive theres a way to do this in excel but dont know how, can someone tell
me how you do this please?

--
Stuart
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Stuart,

You need to go into the page setup and select the 'sheet' tab.

Under the print titles section you will see an option called 'Rows to repeat
at top'.
Add in the row you wish to repeat and presto.

Regards,

Rikki

"Stuart" wrote:

i have a report for jobs that have been onsite for more than 2 days without
an estimate, this report can often be several pages long, while onscreen i
use freeze panes to keep the headers visible all the time when scrolling it
doesnt help me when i have to print the document for my colleagues, when i
print for my colleagues i want it to print this header row on every page of
the spreadsheet without me having to manually paste it in each time, i
beleive theres a way to do this in excel but dont know how, can someone tell
me how you do this please?

--
Stuart

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If 2007 works same as earlier versions you cannot make changes to this feature
while in PrintPreview mode.

Is that the case?

Go in from FilePage Setup

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Stuart" wrote:

i have a report for jobs that have been onsite for more than 2 days without
an estimate, this report can often be several pages long, while onscreen i
use freeze panes to keep the headers visible all the time when scrolling it
doesnt help me when i have to print the document for my colleagues, when i
print for my colleagues i want it to print this header row on every page of
the spreadsheet without me having to manually paste it in each time, i
beleive theres a way to do this in excel but dont know how, can someone tell
me how you do this please?

--
Stuart

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc