Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Matching data

Hi,

I need to build a system to monitor the 3 month rolling losers in my stock
portfolio. I will be updating this worksheet on a weekly basis. I download
all the required data for the two dates from a web based portfolio management
system. Once downloaded and pasted into the same spreadsheet the data looks
as follows:

Date Stock Price Date Stock Price

22/03/2007 AAA $2 22/06/2007 AAA $3
BBB $10 CCC $5
CCC $4 EEE $7
DDD $2 FFF $3
EEE $9 GGG $4
FFF $3
GGG $1

I need to have the data in the 2nd stock column row match the stock data of
the 1st stock column row.

22/03/2007 AAA $2 22/06/2007 AAA $3
BBB $10
CCC $4 CCC $5
DDD $2
EEE $9 EEE $7
FFF $3 FFF $3
GGG $1 GGG $4

Is there anyway for me to sort the data in this way?

Thanks