Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default How do I add multiple filters

Hi,

Is there a way that I can add different sets of filters into the same
worksheet? For example, I have two seperate tables which I'd like to be able
to filter on simultaneously.

Thanks in advance as always
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You get one range per worksheet when you filter.

You could remove a filter and apply elsewhere.

If you're using xl2003+, you may want to look at Data|List. It looks very
similar to data|filter, but you can have multiple ranges converted to lists.

Personally, if I have disparate data, I try to put it on different worksheets.
It makes things lots easier.

--

Dave Peterson