EmmaA

Default How do I enter a symbol in a footerl?

Jock W

Ensure Excel footer is the same font as the 'symbol' and simply copy and paste.

EmmaA

I need to enter a copyright symbol in my footer, but am unable to paste when
in the footer dialog box. Also, cannot find which key corresponds to the
copyright when 'Symbol' is selected as the font.

Any help would be gratefully received.

"Jock W" wrote:

Ensure Excel footer is the same font as the 'symbol' and simply copy and paste.

CyberTaz

Simplest solution is to use the Windows Character Map found in the
Accessories (you may have to go 1 level deeper to System Tools) & copy the
character from there. When you return to Word doc's footer, use Ctrl+v to
paste. |:)

"Jock W" wrote:

Ensure Excel footer is the same font as the 'symbol' and simply copy and paste.

Andy Pope

Hi Emma,

Using the numeric keypad ALT+0169 will give you the © symbol

Cheers
Andy

"EmmaA" wrote:

--