Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to rotate a list of numbers?

There is a list of numbers under column A, and I would like to rotate this
list from vertical into horizontal axis, such as

A1 to A1
A2 to B1
A3 to C1
A4 to D1
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:51:19 -0700, Eric
wrote:

There is a list of numbers under column A, and I would like to rotate this
list from vertical into horizontal axis, such as

A1 to A1
A2 to B1
A3 to C1
A4 to D1
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank in advance for any suggestions
Eric

You can do that with Edit Cut, Edit Paste Special, check
transpose. You will probably need to paste into a different part of
your sheet.

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Thank everyone very much for suggestions

Thank everyone very much for suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Steve

Just for info.

Paste Special is not available with Cut cells. Just with Copied cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP