Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Printing

The team members on my network printer are not able to print to there
default printer settings when printing from my workbook? Anytime some one on
my network printer prints from my workbook, it prints out to my specific bin.
Is there a way to save and share my workbook so that it doesn't save my
printer settings along with it? Any Insight? Please help?