Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default EXCEL Worksheet to text file!!!!!!!!!!

Help please, I found a macro that exports the values in an excel worksheet to
a delimeted text file, but I am very new at this so, basically I dont really
know what to do with this macro, and how to tell it what the range of my
values are. Also, im not sure how to input the delimeters that I want

The macro I straight copied pasted from this Web-site

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...atextexportcsv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I need the output text file to look something like:

$VALUE CASE=100., VALUE=55. $
$VALUE CASE=110., VALUE=56.$

The delimeters a $ . , . $

"N.F" wrote:

Help please, I found a macro that exports the values in an excel worksheet to
a delimeted text file, but I am very new at this so, basically I dont really
know what to do with this macro, and how to tell it what the range of my
values are. Also, im not sure how to input the delimeters that I want

The macro I straight copied pasted from this Web-site

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...atextexportcsv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

N.F.,

You haven't said what's in the cells from which you want to write a text file. Maybe you
can use the Text Write Program at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/text_write_program.htm.
No macro coding required.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...