Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBE Form in excel

I have created an input form in VBE and use it to populate a worksheet, I
would also like to select a record(Row) on the worksheet using a combobox and
repopulate the original form for editing information?

Also, in my combobox, sometimes highlighting a selection pulls up a
different selection?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand what you want, I don't think using a combo box to select a
row is the way to go. I do a similar operation in an application and what I
do is have the user type in the row number that they want to edit information
on and click a button which then populates other textboxes on the form with
data from that row on the active sheet. They then edit the data on the form
and finally click a [save changes] button to put it back into the proper
cells on the worksheet.

As for the combo box seemingly not pulling up the proper information,
without seeing the code associated with the control, the list it is being
populated from and the data on the worksheet, it's hard to say why it doesn't
seem to be working properly.