Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How Highlight/Clour Cell those have same Value

How I highlight/clour data Cell in One Culom which have same Date or same
name or same Value.
And how I can Highlight/clour date Cell in Different Culom which have same
Date or Same Name or Same Value

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Conditional Formatting:

Format=Conditional Formatting:

For same values in a single column:

Select column (say A)

Formula is: =COUNTIF(A:A,A1)1 (data in column A)

Format=Patters=Select colour

OK

Comparing values in two columns:

Select column (say B)

FormulaIs: =MATCH(B1,A:A,0) (Compares column B with A)

Set pattern (colour) as above.

HTH

"Qazi Ahmad" wrote:

How I highlight/clour data Cell in One Culom which have same Date or same
name or same Value.
And how I can Highlight/clour date Cell in Different Culom which have same
Date or Same Name or Same Value