Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell color pattern styles in Excel 2007

In the old Excel version, one could add a drop-down box to the tool bar for
formatting the pattern color and pattern styles of a cel. It looked and
functioned a lot like the "fill color" button.

I can't seem to find its counterpart in the 2007 version -- neither on the
ribbon, or in the available buttons for the toolbar. I used this button
CONSTANTLY! Is it just called something weird now - or did they do away
with this very useful tool?

And if it is no longer available without opening the format dialogue box
every time I want to add a pattern to a cel, might there be a macro that can
create the button for me?