Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cell pattern - color

hi community

is it possible to count number of cells that has color pattern,
what i m saying:

example in A1:A5
and I have
A1 fill with color pattern
A3 fill with color pattern
A4 fill with color pattern

and I want to check whether in range A1:A5 how many cells have color pattern..
can I do such and if possible, how i do it?

thanks community for the help :)
--
oldLearner57
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A couple of ways

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/count-sum-cell-color.htm
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

Mike

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote:

hi community

is it possible to count number of cells that has color pattern,
what i m saying:

example in A1:A5
and I have
A1 fill with color pattern
A3 fill with color pattern
A4 fill with color pattern

and I want to check whether in range A1:A5 how many cells have color pattern..
can I do such and if possible, how i do it?

thanks community for the help :)
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc