Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default calendar controls

I created a workbook using xl2003 that has the calander controls from
the controls toolbar on some of the sheets, the user uses xl2007.
The calendars change size ever so slightly and eventually one becomes
large enough that it gets in the way, and another actually gets
smaller that it starts showing values that are behind it, after
spending several minutes finding the design mode in xl 2007 I was able
to change the calendars back to the proper size.......they have
started to change size again!!

Anybody know what's up with that??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

just a suggestion but you could put in a macro to resize it maybe?

i tried the following:

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
Calendar1.Height = 100
Calendar1.Width = 100
End Sub

and it seemed to work, you cud take the values from the calendar object
properties and maybe put the macro somewhere else, like on opening of the
spreadsheet.

there is probably a better way around it though so I would wait till someone
else replies...

"Paul Morgan" wrote:

I created a workbook using xl2003 that has the calander controls from
the controls toolbar on some of the sheets, the user uses xl2007.
The calendars change size ever so slightly and eventually one becomes
large enough that it gets in the way, and another actually gets
smaller that it starts showing values that are behind it, after
spending several minutes finding the design mode in xl 2007 I was able
to change the calendars back to the proper size.......they have
started to change size again!!

Anybody know what's up with that??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thanks, I'll give it a go