Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print worksheet as PDF and then Email?

What I need to do is automate a workbook via a command button that when the
cells are filled with the data needed you can click the button and it will
PDF the file and then email it to the desired receipt. Any VBA code would be
greatly appreciated. I notice that MS Word has this function built in but
Excel doesnt?
Help Please!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/pdf.htm

There is a link to Ken's site if you not use 2007

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Tommy-B" wrote in message ...
What I need to do is automate a workbook via a command button that when the
cells are filled with the data needed you can click the button and it will
PDF the file and then email it to the desired receipt. Any VBA code would be
greatly appreciated. I notice that MS Word has this function built in but
Excel doesnt?
Help Please!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I guess I should have mentioned that I have 2003 not 2007. I have a command
button with the ability to send the worksheet via email but I need it to PDF
the file and then send via email. The web page is very helpful but like I
said I dont have 2007. The Guru's page only explains how to PDF the
worksheet, but not to email. Any more help you can give would be great!!!!

"Tommy-B" wrote in message ...
What I need to do is automate a workbook via a command button that when the
cells are filled with the data needed you can click the button and it will
PDF the file and then email it to the desired receipt. Any VBA code would be
greatly appreciated. I notice that MS Word has this function built in but
Excel doesnt?
Help Please!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have created the pdf you can use one of my mail examples to attach the pdf
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Try one of the Outlook object model examples
For example

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/smallmessage.htm

Add this line to the macro before the .Send line
..Attachments.Add ("C:\test.pdf")