Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Extra Excel Pages

I have finished a document in Excel 2003 that is continous over some 17
pages, all on the same worksheet, and I have numbered the pages. I want to
send this document over the internet and want it to end with the page that
has the last data on it. However, when I look at a 'Print Preview' of the
document, I notice that there are a couple of additional blank pages beyond
the last page with data on it.
Is there any way that I can delete those extra 2 blank pages so that when I
send the document it contains only pages with data on them. I just can't seem
to find any way to do that.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
excel does this some times. It thinks you have used more space than you
accually have used. when it does, it will screw up your scroll bars or when
you are trying to add rows or columns, it will tell you it can't move data
off the sheet when there is no data to move off the sheet. or in your case
printing blank sheets. what causes it? who knows!
go to the end of your data. high light all rows below your data and click
delete. you might want to do that for columns as well. just in case.
post back if that don't do it.
regards
FSt1

"PeeDee" wrote:

I have finished a document in Excel 2003 that is continous over some 17
pages, all on the same worksheet, and I have numbered the pages. I want to
send this document over the internet and want it to end with the page that
has the last data on it. However, when I look at a 'Print Preview' of the
document, I notice that there are a couple of additional blank pages beyond
the last page with data on it.
Is there any way that I can delete those extra 2 blank pages so that when I
send the document it contains only pages with data on them. I just can't seem
to find any way to do that.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your response. Your suggested strategy did not eliminate the
existing extra pages and in workiing around with different commands and
views, I only succeeded in adding another 10 blank pages following the pages
with printed dated. It seems stange that I cannot delete any of these pages,
but so far I don't see any command or method that would allow me to do so.

So, my original question remains the same, although now I seem to have more
blank pages that I'd like to eliminate!

Peedee