Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to Display Date n-Workdays from a Certain Date

I am having trouble displaying a date 15 workdays from a specific
date. For example, if I have 6/1/2007 in cell A1, I would like to
display the date 15 working days from the date in A1. I can display
15 days from A1 but don't know how to get 15 working days from A1.
Any suggestions?