Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I automatically refresh the time on a worksheet?

I want to automatically refresh the time on a worksheet every 5 minutes. I
know how to insert Now() into a cell but am not sure how to get it to update.
The second part of the task is to then run a macro when a specific time is
reached. I have no idea how to do this. Basically, I want something to
execute each day at 15:00.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use OnTime event macros.
See: