PS

Default Formula do not refresh automatically

Hi All,

I have a vlookup function in my spreadsheet. I dragged it to copy it into
all the cells in the column. But, the values do not refresh and I need to go
to them cell by cell and press F2 then Enter before the value is calculated.
What could be the problem, as the function is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PS

Max

Perhaps the calc mode was inadvertently switched to "Manual" instead of
"Automatic"?

Click Tools Options Calculation tab
Ensure that "Automatic" box is checked OK
--
Rgds
Max