Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA - Selecting a Row

I am trying to select a row in VBA...I cannot figure out how to do
this...does anyone know a code I can use to select a row in a worksheet?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks!

Elise
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are probably many ways. Here are a couple.

Rows("1:1").Select

Range("A1").EntireRow.Select

HTH,
Paul

"Elise148" wrote in message
I am trying to select a row in VBA...I cannot figure out how to do
this...does anyone know a code I can use to select a row in a worksheet?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks!

Elise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way:

Range("1:1").Select

another:

Range("A1").EntireRow.Select

Another:

Rows(1).Select

In article ,
Elise148 wrote:

I am trying to select a row in VBA...I cannot figure out how to do
this...does anyone know a code I can use to select a row in a worksheet?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks!

Elise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Another way........

ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Elise148" wrote:

I am trying to select a row in VBA...I cannot figure out how to do
this...does anyone know a code I can use to select a row in a worksheet?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer! Thanks!

Elise

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

THANKS everyone! :)

Elise