hilon19

Default Sorting Problems

I have a worksheet that has the following information.

rows with several columns. These columns have information that only applies
to what is in that row.

Company Balance Acct #

a 1 a1
b 2 a2
c 3 a3
d 4 a4
e 5 a5

Ther are more columns with more information. If I sort by balance, then the
rest of the columns do not go with the company name. THe balance is sorted,
but everything else stays put. I need each row to stay together when it is
either sorted by alpha, numeric, whatever.
thanks for your help

Ron