Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Menu access problem

I often resize the Excel 2007 program window so that it occupies the bottom
fourth of my screen. Unfortunately, once Excel is resized to the point where
that (annoying) ribbon disappears, I can no longer access the pre-2007 menu
keystrokes: they're simply ignored by the program.

PLEASE provide the capability to restore the pre-2007 UI for the Office
apps. The ribbon may be more efficient for Office novices, but has hampered
productivity for the thousands (millions?) of users who've spent years
learning and using the old interface.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.