Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default non-availability of Microsoft Community Newsgroups

Following a dialogue with Microsoft re the problem with the Discussion
groups, I received the following from Microsoft:

"Hello,

We have investigated the issue and we have discovered a bug which has been
opened with the WebNews team and they are currently working on the issue.
Please access the web site on a later time."

I hope I am not premature in hoping that the Discussions NGs will be back in
service in the not too distant future!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

My access to them has been out of service since about 2pm on
6/5/07.......they just now returned at 3pm on 6/7/07......off roughly two

Vaya con dios,
Chuck, CABGx3