Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I update a column and create new rows for new column cells

I have hours and hours of work into a worksheet that was based off of a
simple price file sent by a vedor. Has a column for: part#, description, and
cost. I've added many more columns for my own use. Now, vendor has sent an
updated price file, where not only have the prices for each part# changed,
but some new part#'s have been added.

How do I "import" the updated part# list, along with the new pricing, while
making sure new rows are created for the new part#'s in my master worksheet?

Excel 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pete has double-posted this question in this group.

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...