-   -   How do I get all cells both column and rows to print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/119366-how-do-i-get-all-cells-both-column-rows-print.html)

Us Glen

How do I get all cells both column and rows to print?

I am designing a Excel worksheet that will enable me to input data each day
throughout the month. I would like to print both the column lines and the row
lines. How do I go about it? Is this possible?

Gord Dibben

How do I get all cells both column and rows to print?

FilePage SetupSheetPrint

Checkmark "gridlines"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:11:01 -0800, Us Glen <Us
wrote:

I am designing a Excel worksheet that will enable me to input data each day
throughout the month. I would like to print both the column lines and the row
lines. How do I go about it? Is this possible?

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

How do I get all cells both column and rows to print?

You need to select all of your data. Format - Cells - Border. Pick your
choice of borders.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]