Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default How do I expand the check register template beyond 89 rows?

I love using the Checkbook Register template. However, I have now come to
the bottom of it (89th row) and there is nothing more...no alternating blue
and white spaces. I've had to create another file for the continuation...it
wuld be nice to be able to just keep all data in one file.

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joe

Make the changes to the original Template.

Find the original template on your hard drive and select then right-click and
open.

This opens the actual template, not a new copy.

Select B89:H89 and drag/copy as far down as you wish.

Use the format painter to format the banding.

Save the template (*.xlt)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:10:01 -0700, Joe wrote:

I love using the Checkbook Register template. However, I have now come to
the bottom of it (89th row) and there is nothing more...no alternating blue
and white spaces. I've had to create another file for the continuation...it
wuld be nice to be able to just keep all data in one file.

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Thanks Gord---

Perfect help...exactly what I wanted to do!!

Joe