BarryC

Default Combo Box

How do I insert the data (list of names) into the combo box? For example, I
only want bob,joe, and tom in the combo box.
Earl Kiosterud

Barry,

First put your list of names into three consecutive cells. If this is a
combo box from the Forms toolbar, use Format Control - Control tab (right
click to get there). Put a reference in the "Input range" box by clicking
in it to put the cursor there, then select the cells.
--
Earl Kiosterud