Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I freeze my column labels so that they print every page?

I have a question, and I hope that you can help me.

In Excel, I know how to freeze panes so that I can view the column
titles/labels as I scroll - however, do you know how to freeze them so that
they will automatically print in a set position as column titles on each
page?

When I manually copy and paste them, each time I add rows it offsets the
titles from the top, and as this is a sheet on which I am constantly updating
data, it becomes a hassle.

I have also thought about formatting them as a header, but there are too
many column headings and headers do not allow for precise positioning as
headings.

I would appreciate any help that you could provide me on this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at File | Page Setup and then the [Sheet] tab. There is an entry for
"Rows to Repeat..." If you will identify the row(s) with your title(s) in
it/them, then they will print at the top of each page in both print preview
and actual printouts without you having to copy them all through the sheet.