Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marygrace~

Default Print row and headings/labels on every page in Excel?

I pulled up the help screen and can see that there is a way to get the titles
to show on each page, but can't get it to open.

Also, want to make a new page, making my own page break like in Word - with
Control Enter. Not sure how to do this.

How do you get the help to access the help too.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

You insert page breaks by moving to the row where the break is to occur and
clicking INSERT in the menu and selecting PAGE BREAK. You can also change
the view by clicking VIEW in the menu and selecting PAGE BREAK PREVIEW. You
can then use the mouse to move the page breaks up or down.

As for heading rows click on FILE in the menu, select PAGE SETUP and click
the SHEET tab. In the print titles panel enter the row/columns you want
repeated, or click the button at the end of the text box to select the
row/columns from the spreadsheet with your mouse.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Marygrace~" wrote:

I pulled up the help screen and can see that there is a way to get the titles
to show on each page, but can't get it to open.

Also, want to make a new page, making my own page break like in Word - with
Control Enter. Not sure how to do this.

How do you get the help to access the help too.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Billigmeier

Go into:
<File<Page Setup
Click on the "Sheet" tab
Enter the rows you want to repeat in the "Rows to repeat at top:" box

To insert a page break go to <Insert<Page Break

Dave

"Marygrace~" wrote:

I pulled up the help screen and can see that there is a way to get the titles
to show on each page, but can't get it to open.

Also, want to make a new page, making my own page break like in Word - with
Control Enter. Not sure how to do this.

How do you get the help to access the help too.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marygrace~

Thank you to both of you!

Still can't get the help menus to open. Any ideas on that?