Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Basic Template

How do I create a basic template where I simply insert columns between
existing data. Have never done a template before so not sure how to start and
if data needs to be imported.
Thanks for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Anthony

You don't need a template for this.

Just click on a column and InsertColumn.

But, I'm sure you need more than something that simple.

Describe what your layout looks like and what changes you would make.

Where is the data coming from and how do you want it manipulated?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP