Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I feel like an idiot (restore unsaved document?)

Hey, I have the lovely excel 2000, and I just exited a spreadsheet
without saving it!

Yeah, dumb, I know. But I opened another email attachment, and
thought that I was just exiting that document, when the entire excel
app closed....

ANYWAY, Im desperately looking for a way to restore that document. Is
there anyway that any of you know? I never saved it, so I'm really
hoping for some help.

I know, it was dumb. really dumb.