-   -   I feel like an idiot (restore unsaved document?) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/143971-i-feel-like-idiot-restore-unsaved-document.html)

[email protected]

I feel like an idiot (restore unsaved document?)

Hey, I have the lovely excel 2000, and I just exited a spreadsheet
without saving it!

Yeah, dumb, I know. But I opened another email attachment, and
thought that I was just exiting that document, when the entire excel
app closed....

ANYWAY, Im desperately looking for a way to restore that document. Is
there anyway that any of you know? I never saved it, so I'm really
hoping for some help.

I know, it was dumb. really dumb.

Dave Peterson

I feel like an idiot (restore unsaved document?)

If you never saved it, there's nothing to restore it from.

Sorry.

--

Dave Peterson