Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Listing in Order

I have two columns The first has names of individuals the next has a list of
grades, is it possible for me to be able to make a formula in another cell
which will always list the students from the highest grade to the lowest
grade.

This is not a sort problem, because I want it to be able to do this
calculation when I change the grades around for example.

Thanks for your help in advance