Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change hyperlinks

I have a user that has a 2MB Excel workbook with hundreds of hyperlinks to
other Excel spreadsheets - which are all located on his external hard drive
(G drive). Something happened with his login settings, and ended up changing
all of the hyperlinks to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\xxx. Do you
know of a way to change all of the hyperlinks back to G:\ ? If so, is there
a way to hard code the hyperlink so that they do not change again?

Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a program called Link Fixer that may help you.
http://www.linkfixerplus.com/

Also, make sure you have all of your office updates. There was a bug w/
links in Excel Xp and linking to Word that was changing mappings to UNC and
dropping subfolders from the link directories in workbooks.