Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Send Email

I recently bought Home and Student 2007 and am getting to grips with it.
Generally pretty good, especially the new formatting options. I used to
regularly send spreadsheets as attachments using 2003 and here's the thing: I
can do it on my desktop installation of 2007 but when I try on my laptop,
when I click the Exel button and Send, it only gives me the Internet Fax
option in the dropdown. Where has the Email option (that I get on my desktop)
gone? I've tried using the Office installation disk to mend it but no luck.
I've also tried using Send to and Email icons in the ribbon. However, the
former embeds the sheet in the mail text rather than attaching a file and the
latter does nothing (that is, nothing happens).
Any ideas?
Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi kirrages

Have you set your mail program in

StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
In Vista : StartDefault programs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm