Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Send an email template

Hi Excel Pro's need some help in regards to sending an email template from an
excel file,

i have saved the template in the same file as the spreadsheet it holds the
link to the spreadsheet itself.

i need the code required for opening the template can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI

you mean a email dialog box pop up?

which email program are you using?

"rivers" wrote:

Hi Excel Pro's need some help in regards to sending an email template from an
excel file,

i have saved the template in the same file as the spreadsheet it holds the
link to the spreadsheet itself.

i need the code required for opening the template can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't understand what you have, and what you want to do.

Don't know if this will get you started toward a solution or
a rephrasing of the question.

Templates, book.xlt, sheet.xlt, and beyond
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/template.htm
(guess the beyond is rather far fetched, I don't use them)

Mail Merge, Printing Labels using Mail Merge with data from Excel

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel