-   -   Send an email template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/138713-send-email-template.html)

rivers

Send an email template

Hi Excel Pro's need some help in regards to sending an email template from an
excel file,

i have saved the template in the same file as the spreadsheet it holds the
link to the spreadsheet itself.

i need the code required for opening the template can anyone help?

leung

Send an email template

HI

you mean a email dialog box pop up?

which email program are you using?

"rivers" wrote:

Hi Excel Pro's need some help in regards to sending an email template from an
excel file,

i have saved the template in the same file as the spreadsheet it holds the
link to the spreadsheet itself.

i need the code required for opening the template can anyone help?

David McRitchie

Send an email template

I don't understand what you have, and what you want to do.

Don't know if this will get you started toward a solution or
a rephrasing of the question.

Templates, book.xlt, sheet.xlt, and beyond
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/template.htm
(guess the beyond is rather far fetched, I don't use them)

Mail Merge, Printing Labels using Mail Merge with data from Excel

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel