Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Removing Formula's from Copied Sheet

I have an excel workbook (workbook 1)that i collect data in and run an macro
to create a copy of 1 sheet and save it as a stand alone worksheet (workbook
2). I then email this workbook out but the size is considerable, I have been
told i can remove the formula's from the copied sheet (to help with size of
copied sheet) but so far cannot find an easy way.
Any help would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried this:
Once the workbook has been selected to copy,
in the new workbook, select edit, paste special, then select values.
hth
;-)