Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default insert copied row on a protected sheet

I am trying to set something up that when I hit enter in a specific cell that
it will insert a row with borders to match a border chart from the line
above. Or if i hit tab it will continue to the next unlocked cell without
adding a new row.
All done in a protected worksheet.
EG. A1:A3 , C1:C3 and E1:E3 have a border around each cell on a protected
worksheet. I can either tab through A1,A2,A3,C1...etc or Enter through
A1,C1,E1,A2...etc. I am looking to add a new row when I hit enter in A3,C3
and E3
to move everything down and add a new line to the chart. So A1,A2,A3 border
would become A1:B3 bordered.
Im using excell 2003
I hope this is clear enough.
Thanks