Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Data sorting

Gord Dibbon or whoever knows.
I have made the two sheets I need with ascending numbers. Now is this
possible? When one of our quotes becomes a job, I want the name of the job &
the quote number to hop onto the job list sheet in the next available slot.
IE.-- One sheet has quote numbers & names. The other has job numbers & names.
I have been able to make the name & number go to the other sheet, I just
don't know how to make it select the next available job # or slot.--Or if
this can be done.

DC.