Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to send worksheet so indicator will show with comments

I am trying to email a worksheet that has comments. The indicator shows on
my worksheet, but when I email the indicator is just numbers of comments
listed. How do I send with the indicator?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't think it's your machine. The person you are sending to may have
their settings in the Tools, Options, View set to display that way. Have you
tried sending the file to yourself and opening it from the e-mail to see what
displays?
--
InchHigh