Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Clicking on numbered boxes, plus and minus sign to show and hide d

I received a spreadsheet that used easy ways to show and hide rows and
columns by clicking on numbered little boxes or plus and minus signs. These
are located above the column headers and to the left of the row numbers. The
boxes are very small numbered boxes that when clicked hide and unhide a
predetermined section of the sheet. I would like to know how to do this.

Thanks,