Nipun

Default Insert without disturbing existing records

How do I Insert new rows without disturbing existing records. I am using data
import and then populating the excel sheet. I have tried setting Data range
properties but that didn't help
Debra Dalgleish

Where do you want the new data to go? Where are the existing records?

Perhaps you can manually cut and paste at the end of the current data,
or create a macro to append the records. However, to get specific help,
you'll need to provide some details on what you're trying to do.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Nipun

ok here's more detail:

1. I have an application from which I export data to .txt file
2. From excel I import the data
3. I auto refresh the imported data range everytime I want to update the
excel.

By doing # 3, there are new records which I want to get appended starting
from the last row or user defined row. But that doesn't happen and the
existing records are disturbed. i.e., new records (cells) overwrite/replace
the existing records.