Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Validation Cell Always Visiable, with a default message in it...

Hopefully a very simple matter...

Let's say I have a validation list in cell A1. All I want is for the cell
(A1) to have a default message in it all the time (for example, "<Click Here
to Make Selection"), and for the down pointing arrow of the list to always
be showing.

Is this possible?