Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I hide the column and row default headers in Excel?

Hello,

How do I hide the default column and row headers (A,B,C..... and the 1, 2,
3.....)?

Thank you,
Gina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Odd request, but you can push them out of view by the following method.
Click the Excel Icon in the upper left corner of the sheet and pick
"Move", now use the arrow keys to drive the sheet UP and Left, when the
headers are no longer visible, Press enter.