Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need to lock drop boxes so that title remains

I have created a spreadsheet with drop down boxes. When the pointer is placed
within the drop down box it highlights the line in blue. If the user then
clicks the mouse button, the title information changes to what is highlighted
and cannot be undone. Obviously this is undesireable and I need to 'lock' the
information.