Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I click in a cell & it acts like I am holding onto the left mouse

I have never had this happen before. I click into a excel cell and no matter
what spreadsheet I am in it acts like I am holding down the left mouse
button. It won't let me get out of it unless I shut down the program. I
must have accidentally hit two keys to activate something and I don't know
what to do. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

F8 as Don mentions or tap the wheel up and down a few times if you have a
wheelie-mouse.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP